Highly Sprung are recruiting a Team Assistant to support all aspects of Highly Sprung’s operations. Working with our small administrative and marketing team in the office, as well as supporting our busy team of creative practitioners, working in schools, festivals and theatres and working with children and young people to deliver high-quality arts and educational experiences.
The Team Assistant is a key part of our delivery team facilitating and delivering Highly Sprung’s creative projects. They will be part of our administrative and marketing team as well as taking on the role of trainee artist with some experiences based in delivering dance/drama and physical theatre projects in schools and education settings and working alongside the team as part of production processes for touring performances or events.
- Good leadership skills.
- Ability to inspire a range of people, including other staff, Board and partners.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge and some experience of theatre production.
- Some understanding and or experience of arts in education
- Understanding of and commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Good digital skills: Use of MS Office (Word and Excel), Adobe Applications (InDesign, Photoshop).
- Good experience of social media platforms.
- Good numerical skills for budgeting.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions in a creative and practical way.
Training & Mentoring:
This role is offered as part of the Kickstart scheme with Creative Alliance, and so training and skill development is central. The Team Assistant role will provide opportunities for training alongside current team members in all areas of the charity’s operations.
Jobs from the Kickstart Scheme are open to 16–24-year-olds, who are claiming Universal Credit, and are at risk of long-term unemployment.If you have a Work Coach, talk to them about the Kickstart Scheme and ask them to refer you for this post.